Experienced Professional Mobile Application Developers with at least 2 year(s) of experience.
Skill & Experience
WIPAY is currently expanding its core application development team and is seeking to hire a passionate and innovative Mobile Application Developer. Our Mobile Application Developer will have the opportunity to bring WiPay's platform and all its features into the hands and pockets of millions across the Caribbean. The developer will also be given a degree of collaborative creative headroom to breathe new life into WiPay's mobile experience. The developer will also have the opportunity to work with Smart mPOS devices to serve a range of different financial-based applications.
- Experience with Android's Java, iOS Swift, Flutter, React Native or equivalent languages/frameworks.
- Experience with implementing hard-ware specific functionality through device SDKs.
- Experience with implementing and using RESTful Web APIs in applications.
- Experience with (at least) MySQL-based Database conventions and designs.
- Experience with practising Test-driven development.
- Experience with Web-development and/or MVC web-frameworks (eg. Laravel).
WiPay was created in 2016 as a direct result of a persistent problem. The Caribbean faced challenges with digital payments and the lack of ‘financial inclusion’ for the majority of persons. WiPay, developed a uniquely ‘inclusive’ platform that is secure, flexible and simple to use. WiPay allows anything connected to the Internet to move money quickly, safely and easily for the ‘Banked’ and for the ‘Unbanked'.
WiPay integrates with existing legacy systems to bring payments over the Internet to any industry, taking advantage of the latest developments in technology; built on blockchain making it safe and secure.