Experienced Professional Application Developers
Skill & Experience
As an Application Developer, you will provide assistance with new developments and enhancements to computer programs in accordance with project requirements and is responsible for analysis, coding, testing, debugging and documenting various database applications.
Application Developer will also provide technical support including installation and remote support to clients. This position will represent Vertis Technology Solutions Ltd. and its services in a positive and professional manner and adhere to Vertis Technology Solutions Ltd.’s best practices, guidelines, policies and procedures as established, promoting Vertis Technology Solutions Ltd. as a leader in behavioural healthcare in all interactions and work.
- BSc. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Experience with VB6, ACCESS and Visual Basic.NET a plus;
- Experience in MS SQL 2008, T-SQL, Stored Procedures and TFS a plus;
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Attends annual Conflict of Interest training